Friday 9 March 2012

Crystal Chanel



 Chanels 2012 Fall Collection, was absolutely amazing and  as always the runway scene didn't disappoint. The Collection was one of my favourite of the season, the crystal gemstone detailing was genius and hasn't been seen on runways in decades. The dark purples and elegant patterns gave the collection a dark but classy, elegant, edge to it. The accessories is what won my heart in the entire collection, the use of gemstones to bring beauty to an item really came together.



Having a weak spot for crystal gemstones, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase the whole crystal collection. My room is covered in the beautiful stones and I'm so glad someone has finally decided to show off there beauty, and who better way then the legendary Karl Lagerfeld

No comments:

Post a Comment