Monday 12 March 2012

Getting to know me

As I am a new blogger a lot of you may know nothing about me. I wanted to share with you guys a brief background of me. My name is Desiree and I live and was born in Sydney, Australia. I am 18 years old and will be hitting 19 on April the 9th. I have two sisters and I am the middle child, my parents are divorced.  I have a boyfriend who I am madly in love with ! Fashion has healed my soul literally, that is why im so passionate about it. My other interests are travelling, writing, reading and art. Im a very friendly person who loves to make friends ! Any other questions? Id love to answer them for you, just leave a comment !

Other ways to get to know me and keep up with my life is through Instagram, my user name is russiansins,
or through twitter https://twitter.com/#!/desireeexox



No comments:

Post a Comment