Wednesday 7 March 2012

Midnight Bliss

Love is in the air , and I have front row seats. Nothing better on a Sunday afternoon then heading into the city for a harbour view wedding. The sun has pretty much been in hiding this whole summer, but tonight i have made a exception for a mini party dress. Sipped on Champagne all night, enjoyed lavish gourmet meals, listened too the most adorable speeches and literally danced the night away in sky high heels. 2:00am and I have finally made my way home, my make up has run off, my feet are in pain and all i can think about is a hot bath and a good night sleep ! Night ! xo


                       Bardot cocktail dress. Zu heels. Louis Vuitton Alma bag. Thomas Sabo bracelet

3 comments:

  1. Hi doll face, your cocktail dress is so cute! very fashionable :-)

    Roxy

    http://accessorieswelove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thank you so much , your too kind ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit, I love those heels! :)
    eglesstylediary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete