Thursday 8 March 2012

Love is in the air .

Another weekend, another wedding ! I feel like all I've been doing this month is witnessing love. I cant really complain though, as it is always an excuse to get all glammed up and spend a little too much on a dress. Once again I had to head to the city for a beautiful reception. Fairy lights and cocktails lined up the board walk, of Sydneys Cockle Bay Wharf. After the last weddings experiences and knowing all to well id be dancing the night away I decided to play it safe and go for some cute purple wedges, and needless to say , they saved my feet ! It was such a beautiful night, I got to catch up with family that I hadn't seen in ages, another weekend well spent ! Lets just say I fell asleep with a smile on my face.



Dress from Piper Lane. Shoes from Malabo. (second photo, sister) (last photo, the beautiful bride)

1 comment:

  1. Looking lovely! I love your wedges!!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete